Tuesday 18 February 2014

These are couple of my favorite quotes...

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” - Eleanor Roosevelt 

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” - Wayne Dyer

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ― Maya Angelou

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ― André Gide

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” ― Bil Keane

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson


“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment